• en
  • de
  • hr

Do you search vacation rentals in Rogoznica?

Then visit our apartments near the beach and center of Rogoznica, we are sure you will enjoy your holidays by us.

Apartments Aurel, Rogoznica

All apartments are equipped with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, LCD TV with satellite reception, linen and towels. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a refrigerator with small freezer, electric kettle and coffee maker. Covered grill next to the house has all the necessary accessories and wood for grill. Parking place is provided.

We offer you seven apartments divided in two types:

APARTMENT A (2+1)

for max 3 persons = apartment type A 2+1 (apartment for 2 persons + possibility 1 extra bed)

  • dimension of apartment with balcony is 55 m2
  • hall
  • 1 bedroom (1 bed for 2 persons)
  • livingroom (extra bed for 1 person)
  • kitchen
  • bathroom with shower cabin
  • balcony
  • LCD tv/sat
  • air conditioning/heating
  • Wi-Fi
  • pets: no

APARTMENT B (4+1)

for max 5 persons = apartment type B 4+1 (apartment for 4 persons + possibility 1 extra bed)

  • dimension of apartment with balcony is 70 m2
  • hall
  • 1 bedroom (1 bed for 2 persons)
  • 1 bedroom (2 beds -each for 1 person)
  • livingroom (extra bed for 1 person)
  • kitchen
  • bathroom with shower cabin
  • balcony
  • LCD tv/sat
  • air conditioning/heating
  • Wi-Fi
  • pets: no

PRICES AND CONDITIONS

PERIOD A (2+1) B (4+1)
for 2 persons (€/night) for 3 persons (€/night) for 4 persons (€/night) for 5 persons (€/night)
01.01. - 31.05. 45 50 65 70
01.06. - 05.07. 50 55 70 75
06.07. - 18.08. 70 77 100 107
19.08. - 01.09. 60 65 85 90
02.09. - 20.09. 50 55 70 75
21.09. - 31.12. 45 50 65 70

 

The price includes tourist tax, Wi-Fi, air conditioning/heating, weekly linen and towels, parking and final cleaning. There is a possibility of baby cot, child seat and on request you can use the washing machine (5 €/wash).

 

To book your accommodation please send us an e-mail.
After the reservation request we will send you account number to pay 20% in advance.
Reservation is valid after paying 20% in advance of whole amount and the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival.
In case of cancellation we keep the amount paid in advance.

 

Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
Upon arrival, you will give us your identity card or passport for registration at the Tourist office.